Sunday, May 2, 2010

I'm really gonna try!

Well.....it's been a long time since I've blogged, but in light of a friend of mine that will soon be moving, I'm going to try and blog regularly again. If any of you are even checking my blog at all to see if I've come back to the blogging world, then go check out my friend Kim's blog. I've got her listed as "Keeping up with the Joneses". A lot of you might know her. Kim Jones is her name and she's lived here for a while, but almost a year ago her husband was transferred to Hawaii and her and the kids are now leaving to go be with him. Kim is one of the main one's who has helped me with homeschooling. She is a homeschool pro and if I ever needed anything she was there for me. I'm really going to miss all of her advice and insights, but most importantly, I'm just going to miss her and her family. We love the Jones' and are sad to see them leave, but at the same time, we are happy that they are going to be reuniting with their husband/daddy. So, as I say goodbye to Kim, I'm also saying hello to the blogging world again! I'm hoping her and I both blog regularly so we can keep in touch. I love you Kim and am going to miss you to pieces!

4 comments:

Michele said...

Yeaaahhhh...you are back! I'm so glad:-) Best of luck to your friend who's moving! Hawaii is AWESOME! I know you will miss her! I look forward to you blogging again:-)

Mary Lou said...

Welcome back!! I've been kind of slack at blogging too, so maybe you can offer some encouragement!

Jamie's Block said...

yeyyyyyy WELCOME BACK..i blog still as well but not as much bc i really don't have ne thing to blog about at the moment.. ;)

Donielle said...

Yay!!! I'm really going to try! Jamie, can you send me an invite to view your blog? My email is usfive@mchsi.com Thanks!