Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Awesome Drawings

A young and very talented girl from my church named Katie drew these pictures of my girls. All I had to do was send her a picture of each of them and she went to work. Her drawings are identical to the pictures I sent. I wasn't sure which pictures worked better for her so I actually sent her several of each girl. I was very very impressed with her work and couldn't wait to mat and frame them. Her prices are really good too. They are as follows: 8x10 - 1 person $35, 2 people $40-45; 10x14 - 1 person $45, 2 people $50-55, 3 people $60-65. They would make great gifts too. If anyone is interested let me know and I can get you her info.

This is Hannah
This is Rebecca

This is Leah




10 comments:

Mandy said...

I love these! I saw them on FB and wondered how much she charged. I want one done of Mason. I may get with you sometime to get the contact info.

Mary Lou said...

They are really great! I use to work with a guy who could do pencil drawings like that and it was just amazing to me! Glad you're back among the bloggin world!

Wendy said...

these are really neat, we had silhoettes done when I was little.

Judson's Mommy said...

She done an awesome job! I may get the info from you.

Anonymous said...

They are wonderful...I know you will cherish them forever. She really did do a great job!

Michele said...

What Awesome drawings!!!

Shari said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Shari said...

I would like to have the contact information! scrappin4corey@yahoo.com

Thanks!

Keri said...

Wow! Those are spectacular!

Mary Elizabeth said...

I want to info for her!!! Please :)
marydilday@embarqmail.com

Thanks for sharing with us!!! :)