Saturday, September 12, 2009

New Project

I'm so excited! There is this "thing" I've been seeing for a long time now in one of the local department stores. Everytime I see it I can imagine it in my girls rooms. I'm in love with it, and I know they will fall in love too. Finally, this afternoon Rebecca and I were in that store and I thought about using my camera phone to snap a couple pictures to show Jimmy. So tonight I showed him the pictures and right away he thought of a way to make it! Ohhhh, I can't wait! It sounds like it's going to be really easy to make and boy will it change the look in their rooms! I'll post pictures when we get to that point.

10 comments:

Wendy said...

Donielle,

You need to change your font color, I have done it before so I knew how to read it. Can't wait to see the new project!

Happy Sunday

Donielle said...

Wendy, I don't understand b/c the background is a light blue and the font is black on my end. So it shows up good where I have no problems reading it. How does it look on your end? Thanks!

Shari said...

I can't wait to see the pctures.....

I don't know if you changed your font color but I can read it fine!

Mary Lou said...

So what is it??? I'm dying to know!

Anonymous said...

I am with Mary Lou, what is it? I have to know too!!!

Judi said...

Now I can't wait to see what you are talking about. Please post soon!!

Judi said...

It looks to me as well!!

Judson's Mommy said...

can't wait!

Keri said...

The suspense!!!!! Hurry up and tell us something :)

Unknown said...

That is your favorite colour, for Wonderful choice, Thanks for sharing.





Also click on these keywords :-- Home Security | Home alarm Monitoring | ADT Security Service | Home Monitoring |