Friday, September 11, 2009

Where were you?

For those of you on facebook, I'm sure many of you recounted where you were on "that" September day. I know I don't even have to say what "that" day means because we all get it. Unfortunately, we all get it. Eight years ago today our comfortable lives were disrupted, shattered, shaken, changed forever. I'll never forget that day. I read on someone's fb that they could not tell you what they were doing at this exact time last week, but eight years ago today, I bet we all remember where we were and what we were doing. Let's not forget why we have so many troops fighting right now, why we need to pray for our leaders, and to remember all of the many many victims from eight years ago today.

1 comment:

Mary Lou said...

You're right. I don't think we'll ever forget. I bought a book with stories and pictures of victims, survivors, and heroes but to this day, I haven't been able to look at the entire book. What a day...