Monday, September 22, 2008

Flashlight tag

What do you do with a yard full of kids, a handful of flashlights, and a day that has turned into night? Flashlight tag of course! We've been playing all week in the evenings and having a blast. And I do mean we, Jimmy and I. In fact, I have come to the conclusion that I need to get more exercise just so I can keep up with them. They wear us out! Jimmy swears he pulled a muscle in one of his calves the other night. Couldn't have been but so bad because he got back out there last night. It seems we have a lot more kids in the neighborhood recently. This back section where we are is usually filled with kids in the afternoons and I love it! My girls have been having a blast. So, for those of you with kids, pull out those flashlights and play a game of tag with your kids. When it's time to put them to bed, you'll thank me for it!

1 comment:

Michele said...

Sounds like so much fun:-)