Friday, October 3, 2008

Hello again!

Yes, it's really me!! I took a bit of a blogging break. Last week was pretty busy because I had to go out of town on Thursday for a few days, so I needed to do a lot before I left. I was in my friend Beth's wedding over the weekend. It was a little emotional Thursday night because it had been many years since we had last seen each other. It was great catching up and laughing over our childhood days. The wedding was beautiful! I was ready to get home and see my family though, and I got home just in time for Rebecca's soccer game. The rest of this week has been school, lots of Roanoke Rapids trips, and catching up on cleaning. Also, I've been busy making these necklaces. I saw some online somewhere and immediately wanted to try and make my own. I think they are pretty cute!

This is a sterling silver necklace with hand cut sterling silver charms. They have my girls names on them, and one charm has a flower. Then I have a pearl hanging also.

This is also a sterling silver necklace with hand cut sterling silver charms and a pearl hanging. Jimmy and I made this one together! The little charm says J & D and the bigger one says "Forever love.." Both of these charms are hammered to give it a different look.

3 comments:

Shelley and Such said...

LOVE these necklaces Doneille! I am going to have to have one of my own! and you know I am a pearl-girl so this is right up my alley!

Michele said...

What NEAT necklaces! Glad to see you blogging again...we missed ya! Sounds like you've been busy, busy, busy..as you have pics to show for it!!!

Tina said...

Hey, woman, easy on the jewelry.. cutting into my business.Just kidding!! Love those!! Welcome back to the blogger world!