Thursday, June 12, 2008

I've got...

a cake in the oven, clothes in the wash, and suitcases ready to be packed. There is a lot to do today to get ready for our quick trip to the beach. But lucky for me, I have a time limit for everything, otherwise I might procrastinate a little too much. I'm a tad bit sad because I'm taking the girls to their grandparents this evening and they won't be returning until Monday morning. That's four nights!! Four! They have never been away that long. They go away quite a bit for two nights, but never four. I'm a little worried because even for two nights someone usually is calling us crying and wanting to come home. Rebecca made sure to tell me this morning to bring my cell phone and keep it on! Hmmm...is this a prelude to the weekend??

1 comment:

Michele said...

Don't you burn Tucker's cake girl...just kidding...LOL! I hope you have a great weekend at the beach! And THANK YOU so much for taking on Tucker's bday cake even though you have so much going on:-)