Monday, June 23, 2008

Weekend cleaning

This was my first weekend cleaning cottages, and let me tell you that it kicked my behind! I was sooo sore by the end of the day. My hand was vibrating on the way home from all the vacuuming! I am definately out of shape. It's crazy that people would spend all this money to stay in a really nice cottage and then leave it in the shape it was in. Two of them were nasty! I won't go into detail, but it was bad. I can tell you that someone had way too much to drink, and it was possible that they didn't make it all the way to the bathroom. Bad!! I'm sure hoping for cleaner houses this weekend. It was like a Northampton county reunion at the rental agency we clean for. There were a lot of people there from here. People I hadn't seen in years. The company had a cookout afterwards for all of us, so that was nice that we didn't have to stop and buy dinner. I was starving...I ate some crackers for breakfast on the way there and didn't eat again until we got back to the office. I didn't have time to even think about eating. This could be a good weight loss program! :0)

1 comment:

Mandy said...

Some people are just inconsiderate when it comes to renting homes. Hopefully that was just a graduation week cottage with all kids and by the time all that is over with, it will be family rentals. I don't feel comfortable leaving a cottage without cleaning it myself before we leave, but I guess some don't care. Good luck with it and I hope the next weekend will be better.