Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Lemonade 50 cents!!

The girls had some friends spend the night last night, and today they decided to have a lemonade stand. Of course, I had to call my parents and our guests grandparents so they could have some customers. They each made $1.50, but I know they were spending some of their own money to buy their own drinks...so who knows how much they really made. They gave me a dollar though! I guess that's supposed to cover the cost of cups, lemonade, ice, and the use of the Miller Light umbrella!! How wrong was that umbrella?! Hey, they needed shade.


5 comments:

Mandy said...

That is just adorable! And as hot as it is, shade is definitely shade no matter what produces it...lol

Michele said...

I know the girls had a blast...I used to do the lemonade stand thing with my friends when I was little and we never made that much but it was always FUN!!!

Angela said...

I wish I had been visiting my dad. I would've walked across the street and bought some lemonade! I know the girls had such a great time.

Shelley and Such said...

How cute is THAT? I love it, love it, love it!

Kelly said...

I remember doig that when I was little and we lived in RR. My supervisor's son, Cody, did it one day and we all drove to Courtland to support his business! LOL