Sunday, August 3, 2008

My latest read

A friend of mine whom I met while living in Korea sent me this book. It is a christian fiction book and worth the read. Although it is fiction, it really helps you understand the trinity, God the Father, Jesus the Son, and the Holy Spirit. The way this book describes God's love for all of us and how He wants our lives to be is awesome. It really made me think and it deepened my faith and I found myself saying, "Oh, yeah, that makes sense" quite a bit while reading. It's hard to give you the story line without giving away the story. But to generalize the book, it's about a man who had a hard young life but overcame it until something tragic, terribly tragic takes place and his so called faith was put to the test. I would definitely recommend this book.

3 comments:

Michele said...

Sounds like a great book! I will have to add that to my list. It takes me forever to get thru books...I don't get to read to often from doing too much other stuff. I've been reading a book now for quite awhile but I do enjoy it when I TAKE the time to read!

Tina said...

I can't remember who on TV was just talking about this book last week.. It was one of the Christian channels and they said too that it was a good read..

Judi said...

I loved this book!! I just read it and I didn't get a chance to blog about. My daughter took it right away.