Sunday, August 31, 2008

Mixed breeds or just mixed up

My dog Sammy loves cats (except when there are other dogs around) and these pictures prove it! The neighbors cat had a bunch of kittens and they hang out with Sammy all the time, but this beats all I've seen. I was leaving this afternoon and found Sammy lying down and one of the kittens trying to nurse off of her!!! The kitten had one of Sammy's ninnies in her mouth just suckeling away and almost asleep. It was half sweet but mostly wierd. Is Sammy normal??!! Could she be a little confused? Or maybe she misses the days long gone of her feeding her little puppies? Who knows. But I think I'm going to use this as blackmail for the next time she decides to act all big and bad when her dog friends come around and she starts chasing the poor cats and barking at them!



3 comments:

Mandy said...

OMG Donielle...that is kinda freaky...lol

Mary Elizabeth said...

I think that is sweet! She is just trying to help out her little kitty friends.

Michele said...

That is VERY WEIRD but oh so sweet!