Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Contest

I thought this would be fun. Everyone who leaves a comment on this post will be entered into a drawing to win a necklace of your choice. If you live out of the area, I will ship it to you. So, for all of the people who like to read our blogs, but have never commented before, now it's time you came out of the shadows. You don't have to have a blog to leave a comment. Just sign in as anonymous, but be sure to let me know who you are so I can put your name in the drawing. If you don't have a blog, be sure to check back to see if you're the winner. I will need to get your information if your name is drawn. I will anounce the winner on Monday and since I don't have many readers your chances of winning are GREAT! Good luck!

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fun Idea! I am a blogger and a reader!!!! LOL!!! Looks like I get my name in the hat first!!!

Mandy said...

Yay! I love the necklace you gave me for Mason and would love to win one for Mrs. Pinky! Sign me up!

Kelly said...

Sign me up girl! I'm going now to check out your store on Etsy!!! BTW, I love your necklaces!

Judson's Mommy said...

Great idea... that is very thoughtful of you..

Michele said...

Put me in the drawing girl:-) Getting ready to take a look at your site now:-)

Judi said...

I love the necklace you made for Mandy. I will look at your site today.

Unknown said...

You go Donielle with an O, these are beautiful.You are a busy busy girl!!! Becky in Canandaigua

Terri said...

Hey!love your blog and the necklaces. Enter me in the contest.

Dad said...

Go for it!!!!!!!!! I am not sure where you get your talent from, must be Grandpa Ryan, It sure isn't your mother.


Your mother

Mandy said...

Donielle, Mrs. Pinky just called and saw your contest...she said to enter her! Thanks!

wendy said...

Hey Donielle,
I'm so proud of you! Your site looks great. It must be nice to have talent. Sign me up for the contest.
Wendy