Saturday, November 15, 2008

Thank you Mandy and Michele!

I feel honored to receive this award and will be proud to display it on my page! Although I don't blog everday, I really enjoy blogging and I love reading everyone elses blog. I don't see my blog friends much, some not at all, but I do feel a true sense of friendship among you. So thank you for being my blogger buddies, for reading about my everyday life (as boring as it may be some days) and allowing me to be a part of your blog and your life.

Now allow me to give you some explanation of the purpose of the "Proximade"----one creates one's blog and one makes posts to it---over the course of time, one receives comments and develops regular readers, and via reading each others pages and exchanging comments one grows "closer" to these people, ---so via blogging one moves into closer proximity to some individuals than one might not otherwise have come into contact with----and acknowledging this "friendship", this proximity---one earns a "proximade".

I would like to give this same prestigious award to the following:

Kelly, Tina, Shelley, Shannon, and Rhonda


1 comment:

Mandy said...

I am so glad we have BlogSpot to stay posted on each other's lives.

Thank you so much for coming to the shower yesterday. I can't wait to see that Christmas hat on Mason wrapped up in the blanket. The necklace was such a great gift as well. It brought tears to my eyes, which these days isn't hard to do, but it really meant alot. I will wear it with pride!