Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Family Fun Filled Sunday

Jimmy was off this weekend so we were all able to go to church together (which I love!). After church we headed over to his parents for an afternoon of food and fun. The guys wanted to watch the ballgame, so while they did that I took the kids to the movies. The game was over by the time we returned so we pulled out the cornhole boards and had several games of our own, none of which I won. You're surprised? Me too! I think it's because my s.i.l. Kim and I were never paired up. The last time we were a team, we dominated! Anyway, when it was too dark to see the boards we headed in to play rummy. Again I lost. I know...I'm surprised too! You have to be good at something, and well, I'm good at losing. :0) After rummy was dinner and then back home. We don't do this that often, so it was good to all be together.

This is Paul and I with our rockstar poses! ROCK ON!!
Uncle Paul and his three nieces Rebecca, Leah, and Hannah


Kim and Andy taking their turns to throw. This is Andy's form.


Jimmy and Andy during another game. This is Jimmy's form.


AND HERE'S MY FORM!!! Maybe this is why I lost!






2 comments:

Mandy said...

I have never played or seen anyone play cornhole, but that seems to be the big thing right now. I will have to learn how to play. Family time is always great!

Tina said...

LOVE the form girl.. you're right, you could've won if Paul's hair wasn't in his face!! lol! Love to ya' Paul!!