Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Okay Tina...

You have a lot to catch up on now! But first let me remind you of just how busy I am. If you go to the first post from tonight you will see that we have had soccer and now basketball. Then onto post two, lots of quality family time we've been spending together. Post three, we went from school all day to jumping in leaves, to brushing the leaves out of their hair so we could go to dance and finally back home. And did I mention school?? I know you love us Tina! And you're not the only one getting on me, Jimmy has been too. Almost everyday he asks if I've blogged yet. So here you go Tina and Jimmy and everyone else who has missed me....happy reading!

5 comments:

Kelly said...

I'm starting to get behind on my blogging too! Atleast you did have some cute pics when you blogged. I have NOTHING! LOL

Mandy said...

In your defense, if it wasn't for work, I would hardly ever blog. I get bored and decide to write something at least once a day. Probably most of the stuff I blog about no one cares about, but my blogging is about me and ya'll just get to read it. I definitely wouldn't take quality time away from family to blog, but it is nice to look back on. BTW, Charlie loves my blogging too and is all for me taking pictures and writing something...weird! I think our husbands get just as much out of it as us girls do!

Anonymous said...

Wow you have been busy. Looks like ya'll have had a fun and eventfull weekend. Love the pics of the girls in the leaves. Adorable!!!

Tina said...

Welcome back.. missed you!

Missy Glave said...

Donielle ... thank you so much for visiting my blog!

Your kids are so cute ... and I just love those jumping in the leaves pictures of them!