Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Summer's Begun!

We've already enjoyed several days swimming in the pool, and yesterday I got some really cute shots of the girls and Jimmy. He throws them pretty high and they love it!

Hannah being thrown by daddy


Hannah was trying to pretend she was "having tea" while being thrown.

Now it's Rebecca's turn to fly.

Leah doesn't like being thrown, but she loves to jump off the side.

Daddy is giving Leah a ride on his back.

This one is the funniest to me. Hannah went sideways and she has an "Oh crap!" look!


9 comments:

Mandy said...

I miss Hillcrest Pool. We may have to join in the next couple of years for Mason. We had some fun times out there when we were younger, didn't we? You were not cool if you didn't go to "The Pool"...lol

Judi said...

Your girls are adorable!!!

Michele said...

Man am I jealous...those were the days! Great pics!

Mary Lou said...

That's looks like so much fun! Jimmy must really have a good throwing arm to hoist those girls through the air like that! I know your girls are glad summer has finally come!

Anonymous said...

You took some awesome pictures!!! The girls look like are having the best time.

Judson's Mommy said...

What great pictures you were able to get. I remember those days of being thrown up in the air. Fun, Fun, Fun....

Kelly said...

Such sweet pics of Jimmy and the girls! I bet they had a ball!!! My Daddy used to do the same thing with us!

Wendy said...

I think kids could play and play and play in a pool. None stop Fun!

Keri said...

My that looks like FUN! And your girls are brave - they are flying high!