Sunday, April 12, 2009

I'm Not Dead! - God

The kids at our church practiced for a couple of months on our Easter play titled I'm Not Dead. They did it at both the 9 and 11 am services. My digital video camera does not take the best videos, and I'm not the best videographer, but you can still get the picture. These are only three of about six videos that I took. The kids and youth did several different skits and songs, but for time's sake I only posted these three. I am so so proud of our kids and youth! They are awesome!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow...your church has ALOT of kids...that is awesome!!! Loved the videos and the kids looked really enthused....I look for that in the kids...it is so hard to get older kids to want to do drama. They did GREAT!!!

BJ said...

i am so amazed! you told me about the youth but geeeezz! i loved this. i pray that our church could get 1/4 of the youth you have.
God is good! Thank you for sharing this with us.

Dad said...

Everyone did a fantastic job Sunday morning on the play. If anyone ever gets a chance to see a play at Valley Community Church, you need to go. They have many talented people in that church.

Judson's Mommy said...

They done a great job.

Mary Lou said...

What a great job by so many youth! I think it's great when a church has a large youth group like that! And it doesn't look like their shy about performing either! How exciting is that!!!

Michele said...

Wow....what a great performance! I can't get over how many youth you had to participate! That is wonderful!