Monday, July 28, 2008

Almost done..

While we were there, we celebrated my nephew Ryan's tenth birthday and on Friday Christmas in July. For that we all brought tacky presents and did Chinese Christmas (I think that's what it's called) where you draw numbers, pick a gift or exchange with someone who has already opened a gift. That was funny! Some of the family brought Christmas decorations, so the upstairs of one of the cottages was decked out for Christmas, along with Christmas music. In some of the pictures below you can see that the kids had a good time taking Frosty's attire and trying it on for themselves.
Rebecca, my niece Emily, Hannah, and my niece Maggie
My nephew Ryan, my sister Michelle, her husband Mike, and my niece Abigail
Leah dressed up as Frosty the Snowman
Leah posing for her picture
Abigail dressed up as Frosty the Snowman


No comments: