Friday, July 18, 2008

I have a bunch of cute pictures, but I don't have time to put them on my computer right now. Instead I need to go to bed...off to work early in the morning (the crack of dark). Then on Sunday we're heading out to the beach for a week...yay!! Originally Jimmy was not going to be able to go, but work called last week and they were able to give him the week off. I was so excited. My mom's family from NY are here, they got in today, and we are all going to the beach together. We haven't all been together in years.

My kids have really been into watching home movies lately. Yesterday we were watching one of when Hannah, my oldest, was a year old. At that time I use to babysit a little boy named Cole a few months older than her. They were so cute together! Anyway, coincidentally (sp?), while we were watching the movie, Cole, his brother and dad came by. We haven't seen the boys in a long time and we found the part in the movie where Hannah and Cole were sitting on the floor feeding each other cereal. They both laughed, but you could definitely feel their embarrassment. Poor things! Wait until they are both 19 or 20 and we pull this movie out again!! I wouldn't dare....or would I??? I got some good pictures of all the kids playing together yesterday. I'll post some when I get back, along with some from our vacation. Until then.....

No comments: