Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Fox

Anyone remember the swimming pool game "fox"? As a kid, we use to play this game all the time. Well now my little 7 and 5 year old are playing this. Rebecca doesn't play too much because she gets tired out too easily, but Hannah on the other hand...man, Jimmy had to make her sit out a game or two the other day just so she could catch her breath. She LOVES it!! Besides Rebecca, Hannah is the youngest one that plays so they all kind of let her off easy and a lot of times she is the winner. I don't think she realizes that they are letting her go..lol. It's neat watching my little ones playing a game that I, as a child, use to live for and for them to enjoy it as much as they do. Now don't get me wrong, I still like playing fox, but my legs can't handle climbing in and out of the pool like they use to! The next day after playing a couple of games I wake up to a lot of black and blue spots! But that's the price you pay if you want to play. :0)

2 comments:

Shelley and Such said...

LOVED that game and played for countless hours (while I was the lifeguard, LOL!). And no, I can not imagine playing at my age...I probably would not be able to get out of bed the next day!

Mandy said...

OMG...the good ole Hillcrest Pool Fox Games! I used to like to jump in near the wall with the diving board with the lower filter below it. It was always easier to get up at...lol.