Monday, July 28, 2008

Last ones.

Daddy and Rebecca burying Leah's legs
The view of our pool from the top deck
Leah playing in the sand
Rebecca thought she would give the boogie board a try...didn't last too long!
By the end of the week, Hannah needed a good nap on the beach.
One of my favorite parts was the go-carts. The first go round I drove Hannah and Jimmy drove Rebecca. Hannah didn't like it too much, she doesn't like it when I run into everyone! Rebecca loved it. Jimmy said she started grinning as soon as he hit the gas and didn't quit until they stopped! Leah begged me to take her. I was scared to let her ride b/c she is only three, but she begged and when I told her she was too young she said, "Mommy, I promise I won't fall off!" So I gave in and let her ride with me the second time. Just like Rebecca, she grinned from ear to ear the entire ride. She was grinning and laughing so much she couldn't stop. Even when we rammed Rebecca and Daddy into the wall! She loved that...we high fived over that one! The Soper's were there that night and Vickie videotaped it, so I will have to go over and watch it soon.

1 comment:

Mandy said...

I love it! Post as many pictures as you want. I enjoy seeing them. I too take too many pictures and want to show them all, but try to minimize my selections. I got so many great ones at the wedding and reception over the weekend, but I tried really hard to cut them back.