Tuesday, July 1, 2008

This is for you Shelley!


I know I've been bad about blogging in the last week. I really have no excuse. I've been pretty busy on the computer, but it's been homeschool stuff. And we've been spending a lot of time at the pool. I did, however, make a cake last week. I forgot to take pictures, so I had to wait until the recipient of the cake sent me pictures. The little girl wanted an Aloha Scooby Doo cake. I was not very comfortable about making the scooby doo, so she bought the scooby and the palm trees. So, it's the ocean, the beach, and an island with a volcano on it. She said everyone fought over the volcano. Wouldn't you know it...it was the smallest! Oh, I did make the surfboard. I know, it looks like a remote, but it is a surfboard.

3 comments:

Michele said...

Super Cute!!!!

Shelley and Such said...

ABOUT time SLACKER!~ Its cute as usual Miss Crafty thing!

Mandy said...

I love it! You are so talented! I still want to watch sometime...lol...if I ever have time!