Monday, July 28, 2008

I'm back!!

Vacation is over and we had a great time! We had thirteen adults, nine children, and two cottages. My mom's brothers (except for one), their wives, my aunt, and my cousin and her husband all came from NY to get the OBX experience. One of the cottages had a pool and a hot tub, and the trek to the beach was about two blocks, so the kids had a great time. We were also very close to American Pie where we enjoyed ice cream a couple of nights.
This is a picture of all of us. We snatched a vacationer from next door to do the honors of taking our picture.
Here are all of the kids...we were on our way to get ice cream.

Jimmy and I

Hannah and Rebecca enjoying their tastey treat.

Leah and daddy

3 comments:

Mandy said...

What an awesome vacation ya'll must have had! To be with family is the greatest thing in the world! I know the kids had fun. The picture of Jimmy with Leah on his shoulders reminds me of that commercial where the kid is dropping ice cream all over his dad's head...hope that didn't happen! LOL

Donielle said...

Well, I did have to take her ice cream away while they walked!

Michele said...

Wow! Y'all had a crew! Looks like y'all had the best time! I can hardly wait 'til we go BUT I still have awhile b/c we don't leave until August 30th so we'll be down there Labor Day week! Great pics and video! So glad y'all had a great time and are back home safely!