Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Great Kite Flying Day!





The wind was blowing just right for us to fly our Dora kite! Leah and I searched for our kite this morning and headed outside. She had a pretty good time trying to fly it. So, of course, the first thing we had to do this afternoon when the kids got home was pull the kite out again. They really enjoyed it. Especially Hannah. The last picture is of her falling on the ground laughing because the kite took a nose dive and struck me on the top of my head. She found that quite amusing!

2 comments:

Shelley and Such said...

If you were a scrapbooker, this would be a good layout...I have a page of Bentlee flying her first kite! So sweet, the innocent learning of a child.

I can still see Bentlee now....her daddy beside her as she watched in amazement and this year, she learned to fly it all alone (with a little help from dad)...but she made it looks so simple as she ran and it lifted off the ground and she squeeled in delight.

I just love this daily blog stuff...I feel so in touch with all of you now.

Tina said...

KITES ROCK!! We have about five! This was a good day. And I agree with Shelley, you would be a great scrapbooker! You catch the best photos..