Monday, April 28, 2008

Saturday

Saturday morning and part of Saturday afternoon I did Bentlee's Wizard of Oz cake. The rest of the day was spent cleaning the mess the kids made while I was preoccupied! I enjoyed doing this cake, and it is the best I have done so far. I was really glad to be done with it though b/c I was tired of Dorothy staring at me everday! (I hear she won't be staring at much of anything these days b/c Shelley decapitated her!) Poor Dorothy! :0( he he Shelley caused me to have a big head when she called to compliment me on the cake and let me know that everyone loved it. I was thrilled!!! I'm glad Bentlee enjoyed it and had a great birthday.

3 comments:

Michele said...

This cake was AWESOME girl! I know the pics don't do it justice. I had Shelley email you y'day about doing a "choo choo train" cake for my nephew's bday party on June 14th:-) My sister was so impressed with your Dorothy cake (she's was a big fan of the Wizard of Oz in her childhood) that she called me immediately to see if you could do the train cake!

Mandy said...

Donielle, that cake is beautiful! I am so glad to have someone else to call on if I ever need another cake made. You do a great job!

Donielle said...

Thank you guys! This was by far the best cake I've done. I was excited about finishing it and seeing the final product. Since Sunday I've had four cake orders!! Yay!!