Friday, April 11, 2008

Wish me luck...

I haven't worked outside of the home in almost seven years, and tomorrow I have an interview!! I just found this out. I didn't apply for a major job, but it's something I can do every Saturday during the summer. And since I'm home everyday with the kids and they will be out of school, working one day is great for me. I'm excited about the possibility of generating a little extra income for us during the summer months. Maybe this year we will be able to have some money saved up to finance our fall plans and to spend some on Christmas. (I know that is forever away...but you have to plan early!) However, I'm trying not to get too excited because they said they had a lot of interviews tomorrow. So, please, wish me luck!!

2 comments:

Mandy said...

Wow, 7 years! I couldn't imagine, but I am so happy that you have had that time with the girls. I wish you much luck!

Anonymous said...

You will be just fine working and it will be great in so many ways! If this job doesn't work there are ten more out there, you have all my prayers and luck!