Sunday, April 13, 2008

I got it!!!

Well good people, I got the job! Yay!!! I'm really excited about this. My middle daughter, Rebecca, was concerned with me going to work. She said, "What do you mean a job interview? You're going to work? Well who will watch us? When will you go?" And on and on. I told her it was only one day a week and she would either be home with daddy, grandma, her aunt, or sometimes a sitter. I think she will be ok with it. It will break up the week a little and give them someone new to look at all day!

2 comments:

Shelley and Such said...

Hooray for you, a J-O-B! Even if it is one day, its worth it! Good for you...and don't you just LOVE this blogspot, its ADDICTING! I love it more than I love email...well, not really but you know what I mean. LOL!

Judi said...

Congrats to you. working outside of the home is a good thing. For everyone. You are definately appreciated when you are around.