Monday, April 14, 2008

I Love Pictures


I'm no scrapbooker, but I sure do love pictures. I love taking them, but before the digital days, I stunk at getting them developed. I'm so bad that I would take film (a ton at a time) and when I got the pics back they dated back a year or so. Because of that, my photo albums are wayyyyy out of order. I have pictures from my oldest celebrating her 2nd birthday to my youngest being born and back to my middle one's 1st birthday! That's pretty bad. And I need to go back through them all and write on the back who is who, b/c honestly there are some I can't tell. If my albums were in order that would not be a problem. No need for you scrapbookers to comment b/c I have no time to do it! I just thought I would vent my frustration with myself.

No comments: