Saturday, January 3, 2009

Finally some Christmas pics

Hanna's big gift from Santa...an electric scooter!
Rebecca's big gift from Santa...a box FULL of craft supplies!

Leah's big gift from Santa...a Dora the Explorer house!
After all of my griping about Jimmy missing out on Christmas morning, his schedule was changed! He ended up having to work second shift so he was home in the morning. The girls woke us up about 6:30 and waited for us to get up and dressed so we could all go see what Santa left together. Jimmy's family came around 9:00 and we all had breakfast and exchanged with each other. Before they got there Rebecca spent forever organizing her craft supplies in her new craft tote. Even after all the other gifts were opened, she still spent more time organizing! Hannah was ready to jump on her new scooter. She took several trips around the block. Leah was very occupied setting up Dora's new house. Her Dora dollhouse even came with a Dora dollhouse!! Funny! Jimmy's family left and Jimmy had to go on to work. Then the girls and I went to my parents for Christmas dinner and to exchange gifts. Here is a picture of all the kids eating. One of the kids is the daughter of a cousin of mine that I've never met! Or if I have met him, it's been wayyyyy long ago. His name is Dimas and him, his wife and little girl just moved to VA with the military. His mom is my dad's niece. So I was very pleased that they joined us for Christmas. It was really great meeting them.
This is my cousin and his wife.

2 comments:

Judi said...

It sounds like you had a great day!!!

Kelly said...

Looks like you had a great Christmas! I'm so glad Jimmy's schedule was changed so he could be there with you and the girls!