Friday, January 2, 2009

Happy New Year!

I wish you all a very happy, prosperous, and blessed new year! Shari, good luck with all of your goals. I think they are all very achievable, and I'm sure you'll do it all! Kelly and Rhonda, good luck with your goals too! I can't wait to see the updates every week. I think this blog will hold you accountable and keep you on the right track. And Missy, I'm with you for sure about the fruits and veggies thing....I so bad about that. My goal this year is to get into running. I've never been a runner (Tina and Mandy, you remember everyone calling me speedy??), but I'm not looking to become a speed runner. I just want to get into running for my health. I think running will help get me in shape, and hopefully give me more energy, something I definitely lack. So with this goal, I too hope to lose weight! And if I start to feel like I can't do it, I will look at the Christmas card my Aunt Becky sent me that had my scary picture on it! In fact, maybe I will tape it to my mirror in my room for motivation everyday. Good luck to everyone that has set goals for the new year. {{Cheers}} To us for making plans for a better new year!

3 comments:

Kelly said...

Thanks for the well wishes! Good luck with the running! I had thought about that too, but I better start off walking.

Mary Lou said...

Happy new year to you too! Good luck with your goal to start running. I hope to get back walking soon.

Anonymous said...

Same here Donielle...I wish you the best of luck with your goals as well....we can keep each other motivated!!!!