Saturday, January 24, 2009

Nothing much

Thought I'd let everyone know I'm still here. Nothing much going on though. Basketball ended this week for Rebecca. Funny story...they don't keep score in her age group, but the kids (at least Rebecca) keeps up with the score. Well, her team never wins. But we all know that's not the point. A couple of games ago the other team was short a couple of kids, so they asked Rebecca and another kid to play for the other team. At first I didn't know this, so I was wondering why Rebecca was passing the ball to the other team. During halftime she came up to me to explain the situation. Then she said, "Out team never wins. Today I'm playing with the other team, and now our team is winning." I thought, "Go figure!" Poor Beck! Oh, another funny Rebecca story. A couple of days ago the girls were playing barbies and it when it was time to clean up and get ready for bed I went in there to help clean. Hannah proceeds to tell me the storyline for barbie playing that night. They were pretending that one of thier little girls was lost and they couldn't find her for a whole day. The little girl was outside alone lost all day. Rebecca says, "Yeah, and I had real tears coming down." I said, "You mean you were really crying?" Hannah confirmed that Rebecca was really crying! When I asked her why she was crying over a make-believe game, she said, "Because it was making me really sad." Such a tender heart my Rebecca has!

5 comments:

Mary Lou said...

That is too funny! Rebecca is a really good sport to play for the other team on last minute's notice. It's also really sweet that she cried for a make believe little girl who was lost! Such a tender heart...

Anonymous said...

Soo sweet, your girls are precious, they come from good genes...

Judi said...

We like to hear "nothing Much" just as long as we hear from you. Your kids are adorable.

Keri said...

Hi Donielle! Thanks for visiting my blog. You have a beautiful family - I love the header picture of your girls. I don't know how you do it with 3 - staying home with my 1 takes every ounce of energy I have!!! You need to pass along some of your secrets!

Mandy said...

Mrs. Carol mentioned the "incident" that happened during yours and Hannah's pictures. That is funny that you brought it up. I hope to get the naked pictures tomorrow...I will keep my fingers crossed...lol

Your kids are too sweet! You and Jimmy are doing a great job!