Saturday, January 3, 2009

More pictures

(Pictures are random and out of order)
This is Hannah, Jimmy, Rebecca, and Grandma Trudy playing with the Nintendo DS's that the grandparents bought the girls.
Jimmy and Paul in their new personalized Bill's jersey's
Grandpa Andy giving Leah the new barbie bike from them. And like her Dora house coming with a Dora house, her barbie bike came with a bike for barbie!
Jimmy, Leah, and Rebecca. Rebecca testing out her new tooth tunes toothbrush. Notice the gift in the back of Jimmy for me? We don't usually buy for each other, but he surprised me with two awesome gifts! And he wrapped them in butcher paper! Too sweet! One was a beautiful jewelry box and the other was the cricut!!! I felt silly because I did buy him a couple of things, but they were like shirts and jeans. Woopdeedoo!
The girls in our bed waiting for us to get ready so we can all go out together. Leah not quite awake enough.

5 comments:

Judi said...

Donielle you have a beautiful family.

Judson's Mommy said...

I love the pictures.. I bet you are going to have fun with your cricut...

Donielle said...

Thank you Judi! Shannon, the girls and I have been having a lot of fun trying to figure it out. Yesterday I was walking around looking a little lost when the girls asked me what I was doing. I told them I was looking for something to "vinylize"!

Mandy said...

Looks like the McDermott's had a great Christmas. You will love your cricut!

Wendy said...

Can I come play with the cricut? Is it the expression one or the original one? I saw the commercial the other day for the expression one and I really want that one. Don't you just love it when the husbands say we don't have the money to buy for each other and then they give you those kind of presents?