Monday, January 12, 2009

She was trying

Little Leah is a character! Right before lunch she was begging for a snack. She finally came up to me and asked if she could have a poptart. She said, "It has fruit in it, it's healthy! I saw it on tv." Although she tried hard, she still didn't succeed. But she sure made me laugh. Update: This morning during breakfast the tv was on and the poptart commercial came on. Leah said, "Watch Mommy!" Then at the "made with real fruit" part, she looked at me and said, "See, I told you." Too funny!

7 comments:

Kelly said...

Poor baby! She tried! LOL You got me on the spelling! LOL

Mary Lou said...

Good try Leah! You've got to give her an A for effort! LOL

Anonymous said...

Too funny, tell Leah the commercial on tv got me too until I read the fine print...contains 10% real fruit. Too funny about Kelly and the GREED Card....LOL!!!

Shari said...

A girl after my own heart....a poptart is my kind of fruit!

Missy Glave said...

LOL ... too funny!

It's funny the things kids remember and then "use" to try to get what they want.

Jamie's Block said...

lol..kids are just to smart these days...that's cute

Judson's Mommy said...

Oh come on Mom!