Thursday, February 5, 2009

Batman, Dora, and a Belly Full of Babies

Leah and I went for a walk today (yes it was freezing and she's getting a cold, but she begged!), just the two of us. Actually, she rode her bike while I walked. Not far into the walk she started telling me that her buddies Blake and Ben have a scooter like hers, but their's is batman as opposed to Dora. I asked her if she knew that they were twins (Blake and Ben, not batman and dora). I said, "They were both in Miss Terri's belly at the same time." Her response was, "Oh my gosh!" Then I told her about the lady who recently had eight babies at the same time, like twins but there were eight. I told her that this lady had eight babies in her belly at one time. This time she said, "Oh my gosh....I bet she was so full that she couldn't even eat." LOL!! Oh the simplicity of a three year old's mind!

4 comments:

Judson's Mommy said...

That is cute!

Mary Lou said...

Oh, to be so innocent! I'll bet you just about grossed her out talking about so many babies in a Mommy's stomach! LOL

Judi said...

Too Cute!!

Keri said...

So cute! I love the sweetness of little ones.