Saturday, February 21, 2009

Thank You!!

I want to thank you all for my birthday wishes!! I had a great birthday, and have been so busy since then to even blog. Jimmy and the girls made me my favorite cake for my birthday which we enjoyed after lunch....yummy! That night was dance and then we met Jimmy's family for dinner. His parents just bought a house and are in the middle of the move and Jimmy wanted to help with that, so we packed our bags and just stayed in the Rapids for a few nights. That worked out well because I had a dentist appt. the next morning anyway so that saved me a trip there. We came home Thursday, but then turned right back around and went there again on Friday for a field trip. Our group went to Cici's Pizza. They gave the kids a tour of the kitchen, showed them what everything is and how it works. Then they all got to make their very own personal pizza! The kids had a blast, and the people there were so nice and friendly.
This is our group with some of the Cici's workers.


2 comments:

Mary Lou said...

Yeah! That sounds like so much fun! Y'all go on some of the coolest field trips. I don't remember taking field trips like that when I was in school.

Missy Glave said...

CiCi's Pizza is one of my favorite places to go ... it's so great you guys were able to take a field trip there.