Saturday, February 7, 2009

Hannah's New Do

Hannah got a haircut yesterday, and it's the shortest it's ever been! I've been talking to her for several days telling her that they may need to cut it to her shoulders to get the dead ends off....I'm really bad about getting their (and my) hair cut. So she was prepared to go that short. While we were at the shop the hairdresser said she only needed about two inches off, but Hannah told us she wanted it to her shoulders. So....here's the old do...
And here's the new one!
I love it! It's so cute, and that part that she's excited about is that her and Rebecca will look like twins!


A couple of self portraits


7 comments:

Mandy said...

So cute! She looks so grown up.

Judi said...

Very cute! It makes her look older!

Jamie's Block said...

she's so cute. i love her new hair cut, it makes her look older.

Keri said...

Very cute. I bet she will love not have to get the knots out of that long hair!

Shari said...

I love her 'new do'......she looks so growny!

Mary Lou said...

Oh my! She looks so much older. It's it a very cute do for her.

Missy Glave said...

She looks so cute with her new hairstyle ... so grown up!