Monday, February 23, 2009

New Blogger

Hey guys, I wanted to share with you my cousin's blog. Her name is Jenn Harden and she lives in Florida. I want to share her blog with you so that you all may pray for her and her family. Jenn is married and has a daughter and a son, and a son on the way. She is about 31 weeks along. However, this pregnancy is supposed to end very sadly. At her first ultrasound they found some things wrong with Matthew (the baby). These things could be fixed with surgery during her pregnancy, but they were not a candidate for the surgery. So now the chances of survival after birth are very very minimal. In fact, the doctors are telling them that he will not survive long after his birth. But because of her strong faith, she seems to be doing well. So I am asking that you all pray for her, her family, and baby Matthew. I know God is in charge, and it's up to Him to determine what will happen to baby Matthew. Only He knows what He has planned for them. Please check out her blog, and let's pray, pray, pray. We all know how powerful prayer is! Thank you guys so much! Her blog is www.themiracleofmatthew.blogspot.com

11 comments:

Missy Glave said...

Donielle ... my prayers are with this family. Thank you for sharing the link.

Patricia said...

Thanks for letting us know about a prayer request. I will add this family to my prayer list.

Michele said...

Donielle- I am so touched by this and just can't imagine. My heart goes out to them. I will be thinking and praying for all of them. I am so amazed at her faith which is the only thing keeping her strong...she is an amazing MOM just from reading her blog!

Mary Lou said...

Never doubt what He can do! They will be in my thoughts and prayers.

Wendy said...

How sweet in faith in Christ. Your cousin is a brave and constant reminder of how Christ can strengthen us when we need it. The family will be in my prayers

Keri said...

I'll be praying.

Dad said...

Thank you for posting this blog. I know Jennifer and her family need all the prayers they can get. When I first read her story, I cried, knowing what a tough time they are having. We met Jennifer about five years ago, and she is a very strong person.

Toni said...

I will keep her in our prayers, her story moved me to tears.

Judson's Mommy said...

Wow! She is amazing... Her blog is very touching. They will be in my thoughts and prayers. Thanks for sharing!

Mandy said...

I read Jenn's blog yesterday and left her a comment. I can't imagine what they are going through. I couldn't help but think about Mason and how much hope we had for him before he was born...the what if's will drive you crazy. I also found Angie Smith through Jenn's blog who also went through the same thing a couple of years back and how she has been dealing with it. Thanks for sharing! I have loved reading their stories. Their faith is so inspirational.

Jenn said...

Donielle,

Thanks for all of your prayers and thoughts! You have so many wonderful Christian friends keeping up with our story!