Monday, February 9, 2009

A new spot for the computer

The end of last week we decided to move our computer desk to my classroom. I've been wanting to move that thing for a while now, mainly to get it out of the kitchen. Also, I use the computer a lot during school. So instead of me going back and forth to print things off for the girls, I can do it in the room with them. Another good thing is that our computer desk is made for a corner, and the spot we've had it in for years is a flat wall. It never looked good there. So now it's in its perfect spot! I have something in mind to take up the space in the kitchen where it was, but I have to clean it and paint it first. As soon as that is done I'll take pictures. But knowing us, the king and queen of unfinished projects, it may be a while!
The new computer area.

5 comments:

Mandy said...

I bet you feel like you have a new kitchen with the computer desk gone. It looks good in the classroom and I love your computer background picture.

Mary Lou said...

The computer looks good in the corner of the classroom. I can't imagine how much space you feel like you've gotten back in your kitchen! Can't wait for the pictures of the redo!

Michele said...

Looks great in the classroom and I know you'll enjoy the convenience of it being right there! Can't wait to see what you're gonna do the kitchen wall:-)

Judi said...

That looks like the perfect spot. I can't wait to see your other project!

Missy Glave said...

It looks great in that corner ... and it will save you some steps to boot!