Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Lincoln Logs and Pig Tails

One of the girls favorite things to do is play with their lincoln logs. I stink at it! If left to me, I wouldn't be able to build squat, but the girls and Jimmy have got it going on. Here is Rebecca and Jimmy with one of thier creations. Rebecca is very patient; they sat their and built several different things. Maybe that's why I stink at it, lack of patience!
I was getting the girls ready for dance last night and ended up putting each of their hair up in pig tails. Jimmy thought it would be funny to put mine up in pig tails too. So....voila....
I quickly took mine down. Their just not as cute in a soon to be 33 year old!


7 comments:

Kelly said...

Too cute! Love the pig tails!

Mary Lou said...

Aaawwwww!! How cute is it that Momma did her hair just like all the girls! That's definitely a pic to remember!

Mandy said...

Ya'll just look like sisters in the pigtail shot! I love it. I can't wait till Mason is big enough to play with Legos. Phillip and I would play with Legos hours on end growing up. So much to look forward too!

Judson's Mommy said...

What a cute picture with the Pig Tails....

Judi said...

Your girls are so beautiful!!

Keri said...

Pigtails! Too cute!

Missy Glave said...

Such cute piggy tails on all four of you guys!