Thursday, February 12, 2009

Busy Weekend Ahead

We've got a busy one coming up. It starts tomorrow morning. The girls were invited to a friend's birthday party in the morning, and they are really excited. They're having a clown at the party! Tomorrow evening the girls and I are having some friends over for dinner. Jimmy is going to the Rapids to stay with his folks. Saturday...Valentine's Day, we're just going to hang out until the evening. My parents are going to babysit while Jimmy and I go out to dinner...yay!! Sunday is church, and right after I'm helping serve lunch for a fundraiser we are having for a family from our church who are heading to Vanuatu to serve as missionaries. This will be their last Sunday with us for about three years, so we want to send them off with lots of love. Hopefully Sunday evening will be restful! I hope you all have a great weekend, and happy Valentine's Day!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow...I am tired for you already. Hope you have fun on your date with Jimmy Friday!!!

Missy Glave said...

You guys do have a full schedule planned. Hope you have a great weekend.

Judson's Mommy said...

Gosh! I am already tired... lol Happy Valentines Day!

Shari said...

I hope you'll be able to squeeze some rest & relaxation time in there for you!

Good luck getting it all done!

Happy Friday!!!

6adams said...

Howdy sister!