Monday, December 1, 2008

Backing it up to last Sunday

Last Sunday my oldest daughter Hannah and her cousin Emily were baptized!! There were several others at our church baptized that day, and I have a couple of friends from other churches who were also baptized that day. I am so proud of my girl for knowing and understanding that Jesus died for us, and that it's by His blood that we are saved. And I'm proud that she wanted to show everyone her commitment to the Lord by being baptized.

This is her getting ready to go under looking a little nervous!
Looking much happier and less nervous now!
My niece Emily and her daddy...Way to go Emily!!!
Afterwards, we went to Logan's for lunch. Between my sister and I, we have 7 kids. Out of those 7, there is only one boy (poor Ryan!). Here are all the girls watching the man cook at the restaurant. The man would light the grill on fire some for their excitement!
My sister and I! I am thankful to be able to still have her in my life. It's been one year since we almost lost her. Thank you God for saving her!


1 comment:

Michele said...

What a great celebration!

LOVE the pics of all the kids looking in at the cook! What a NEAT pic!