Saturday, December 6, 2008

Hannah's Dance Recital

Hannah was the only one who decided to dance this year and she is doing clogging again, her second year of clogging. Her class last year was small, only five kids, and two of them were Hannah and Rebecca. This year she had 19 in her class! Here are a couple of short videos from her dance last night. We were kind of far back, so you can't see that great. But you can see her, she is one of the smallest, if not the smallest in her class. In the first video she is in the front center, and the second she is in the back, again the smallest one.

3 comments:

Michele said...

AHHHH...memories! I clogged for many years and miss it sooo much especially for the exercise! Great job Hannah:-)

Mandy said...

I know you were so proud of Hannah! Great job!

Anonymous said...

So adorable...I love the videos. I wish I had taken dancing when I was younger. You did great Hannah!!!