Tuesday, December 16, 2008

FYI

My friend Katie just opened an etsy shop and I thought I would share her site with you. She makes Colonial style dresses, and does an awesome job. My girls love wearing theirs. If you or anyone you know is interested in this time period, visits historical sites, or has little girls who love playing dress-up and going to tea parties, then you should check her out. She makes the dresses, aprons, and caps. We've just recently gotten her to make Hannah a different size cap since the one in this picture is too big. So, if you're interested you can check here out http://ColonialKatie.etsy.com


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The girls are so cute. We do civil war reenacting when we have the time (didn't do it much this past year)I will give those with little girls her info. Thanks for sharing.