Sunday, May 17, 2009

Five Year Trophy

This was Hannah's fifth year in dance and since the beginning of this dance year she's been looking forward to the spring recital so she can get her trophy. They start giving trophies for five years and longer. Last night was her night! She was really excited, and I was excited for her. This is also the first year I had no idea what her dance routine looked like. In all the years past I've either been in her dance with her (Mommy & Me) or have been the one to take her to her rehearsals and dress rehearsals. But this year, because of me testing Rebecca, Hannah and Leah were in Roanoke Rapids during rehearsals so other people took her. Jimmy had to work last night but was able to take her to her dress rehearsal on Friday so he was at least able to see it. I had heard from her aunt who took her on Thursday that the dance was kind of chaotic and had to be redone several times. That is usally the case during rehearsals, but on the actual day of recitals it all comes together. And this year was no exception. Her clogging class did awesome! It was really cute.

Hannah in the bathroom at The Center after getting ready
Hannah and I
Two of my beautiful girls, Hannah and Rebecca
Grandma Trudy and "her girls"
HANNAH'S FIVE YEAR TROPHY!!

6 comments:

Dad said...

You go Hannah!!!!!! We are so proud of you.

Michele said...

Great job Hannah! I know she was so proud and she was adorable in her dance costume! I used to clog...miss it a lot!

Kelly said...

I had to miss the recital this year because I had the kids and I didn't think they would make it through it. Camryn went with Mama and said she had the best time! They always have awesome recitals! I know your girls did a great job and congratulations to Hannah on 5 years!!

Wendy said...

Yeah for Hanna! Love the picture of the two of you TWINS!!

Keri said...

Congratulations Hannah! Great pictures.

Judi said...

Your girls are very cute!! Congrats Hannah!!