Thursday, May 21, 2009

Happy 8th Birthday Hannah!

Today is Hannah's 8th birthday! How can that be? My first baby already eight years old! We started the morning with our traditional icecream for breakfast. After we do some school work today we will go to the park. She decided on a sleepover for her birthday, but not just any old sleepover, instead a campout! Because of other things we have going on, we will have her campout next weekend. We are going to set up tents in the backyard, have a fire pit, roast hotdogs, and make smores. My plan was to find a dvd projector, hang a sheet from Jimmy's barn, and we could watch a movie outside when the sun goes down. But I cannot find a projector! I've found some online, but they are really expensive. I saw one at Christmas that I could kick myself now for not buying. So I guess we will have to skip the movie.

This is a picture Mrs. Lowe did for us. I think Hannah was about two months here.
Hannah at age one, blankie in hand and fingers in mouth....not much has changed!
Hannah's very first dance picture! She was two years old here.
Hannah in pre-k
And this morning....with her bowl of icecream for breakfast! Happy Birthday Baby!

9 comments:

Missy Glave said...

Happy 8th Birthday Hannah. She's such a beautiful little girl.

Ice cream for breakfast ... that's such a cool idea!

Patricia said...

Happy Birthday to Hannah!!!!! Hope your birthday is a fun one. Enjoy camping.

Judson's Mommy said...

Happy Birthday Hannah.

Mandy said...

Yay!! Icecream for breakfast on your Birthday! What a great idea. Gosh, it is hard to remember Hannah being that little, but I can sure remember you well with her in your tummy! :o)

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Hannah....and I love the ice cream for breakfast idea.

Kelly said...

Hope Hannah had a wonderful birthday! I love all of the pictures of her, and ice cream for breakfast sounds good to me!!

Michele said...

Hope Hannah's birthday was great! Looks like it started out right with the icecream (boy I'd love to have a bowl of that right now)! What a great party idea Hannah has...I know it will be loads of fun!

Mary Lou said...

Happy Birthday Hannah! Hope you had a great day! I bet the campout party is going to be so much fun!!

Donielle--call the public library and see if you can check out a projector. Sometimes they have equipment like that you can check out.

Jenn said...

Happy Birthday Hannah!