Saturday, May 2, 2009

Recent Visitors

Recently, we've had family fly in from everywhere. My dad's brother and his wife flew in from the Phillipines, his sister flew in from Colorado, and his cousin (the mother of Jenn whose blog some of you read) flew in from Florida. I know my grandma was glad to see everyone, and it was the first time my dad and his siblings have all been together in well over ten years.

My dad (on the right) with his mom, sister, and brother
My dad with his siblings and his cousin Cheryl
We all got together a few times while everyone was here, but one of the more entertaining evenings was when we all did karaoke! That was a trip!! We do have video floating around somewhere that I might can get my hands on soon...hehe! The only one I have so far is of my dad singing. We laughed and laughed over that!

5 comments:

Judi said...

I am not a singer. But Karaoke can be fun to watch. I am glad you had fun with your family. It is hard to get everyone together some times.

Anonymous said...

Looks like a wonderful reunion with the family. I bet it was funny seeing your dad doing karaoke...LOL

Michele said...

I know y'all have had a great time getting together with family! And I know karaoke was so much fun! Glad you are back on-line now...I can't imagine being w/out for that long!

Judson's Mommy said...

I know your Dad had a wonderful time being with his family. Show us some karaoke if you can. lol

Wendy said...

That sounds so nice, what a nice reunion