Monday, May 19, 2008

Dance Recital

Saturday was the girls' recital so we are now done for the year (and for a couple of the girls possibly for a long time). Hannah, my oldest, is the one who love to dance. Rebecca has like it for the past few years, but would rather play sports. And Leah, well...let's just say we won't be signing her up again next year! :0) The recital went really well, a lot better than dress rehearsal. I was never nervous with Hannah or Rebecca when we had to go on stage and do our mommy and me dances, but with Leah.... After Friday's rehearsal, I wasn't sure what she was going to do on stage. On Friday she was doing her own little dance and running towards the front of the stage and dancing. I kept having to go get her and put her back on her spot. So I was a little concerned come Saturday. But she was soooo cute!!! No, she didn't dance like she was supposed to. Instead she sat down for most of the two dances. But while she was sitting she was moving her arms and feet like the rest of us were. A couple of times I would pick her up so she would stand, but right back down she would go. You could hear everyone in the audience laughing! Then, after both dances as we were walking off stage, she skipped and grinned a big ol' grin while waving to everyone. I'm so glad we have it all on video.

1 comment:

Mandy said...

Ya'll are definitely Mother and daughters. Ya'll all have the same smile! I love it!