Thursday, May 1, 2008

Link

This is long, but I think it's right. I copied it from the address bar when I was on the site. Let me know if it doesn't work. When you get there you will have to click on "view all cake recipes". Then you will have to hit the right arrow button about 9 or 10 times unitl you see my cake. When you see it, click on it and then put your cursor over the stars to the right. "Rate Me!" should pop up and then you can click on how many stars you want to rate it. If that doesn't come up, then you will have to click on "view cake recipe" and then go to the stars to rate it. Sorry the directions are soooo long. And THANK YOU!!!! Here is the address http://family.go.com/contests/cake-recipes/?CMP=NL_Recipe&CMP=NL_Recipe?campaign=NLC-NL_Recipe&link=Section1Link7

3 comments:

Tina said...

Did it... good luck.. you deserve it!

Michele said...

You got my vote girl! I will go back in later and vote again when I get home:-)

Donielle said...

Thanks guys!!