Wednesday, May 21, 2008

HAPPY 7th BIRTHDAY HANNAH

Above: Hannah on her 1st birthday
Below: Hannah on her 7th birthday

Where does time go? It truly seems like yesterday that I was pregnant with her. We opted not to find out what we were having, but the whole time Jimmy and I both knew she was a he! Boy were we wrong! She is definitely the prissiest out of our brood. She picked out her birthday outfit a week before her party. Hannah loves tv, dance, and clothes. All she really asked for were clothes this year. So that's what we got her, plus a Taylor Swift cd. And man can she sing those songs! She's not really into sports...they make her "hot and tired". :0) But dance on the other hand, she will stand in front of the tv so she can watch herself and dance her heart out.

What I miss most about Hannah as a baby: Being new parents, Jimmy and I would fight over who was going to change her diapers. (That didn't last too long!) All of her firsts were our firsts too. Her baby laugh. We used to rock every single morning, just the two of us and watch tv together for a long time. That was our cuddle time. Her tiny little feet and sweet hands. Our song we used to sing to each other (and sometimes still do). I miss it all. I love the baby stage! Happy birthday sweet Hannah! I'll love you forever, I'll like you for always. As long as I'm living my baby you'll be.

2 comments:

6adams said...

AAWW!! You made me cry! I can't believe she is 7 either! They are growing WAY too quick!

Tina said...

Love that book you quoted from..it IS flying by.. I agree with Michelle, I'm crying too!!!