Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Spring Cleaning


I finally have a few minutes to blog, but nothing exciting to blog about. All I've been doing this week is spring cleaning. And the sad thing is, I only have two rooms done. It's hard to get into it really good b/c of my three year old constantly needing something or having to stop to make and clean up lunch and then having to leave to pick the kids up from school. Not to mention the fact that starting last night, I have somewhere to be everyday after school until around 8:00pm. Our dance recital is this weekend as is Hannah's birthday party, and we have practice tonight, tomorrow and Friday. And somewhere between cleaning, going to practice, homework, etc., I have to find time to get the stuff for the party and make her cake. I think I picked the wrong week to spring clean! But we all know that I don't always think very clearly! :0) Oh well, I'm off to clean some more. Until next time....

2 comments:

Mandy said...

Girl, take your time and clean at your own pace. But in the end, there is nothing more calming and relaxing than a fresh, clean house. The whole hectic mood of the day changes when your home is in order. I am sure with 3 kids, it is tough to keep straight. Cleaning up behind myself and Charlie is challenging enough!

Oh, BTW, when the colts are born, you will have to bring the girls by to see them! They will be just their size!

Donielle said...

Sounds like a plan Mandy, just let me know!